One Pot Lobster Bake
2 ea chicken lobster
2 lbs cleaned steamers
2 lbs cleaned mussels
2 ears corn on the cob
2 small pieces of chorizo
1 C white wine
1 C water
2 shallots diced
• Place two lobster on the bottom of a large oversized stock pot.
• Layer the mussels and clams on top of the lobsters.
• Create a final layer with the corn and chorizo.
• Pour the wine, water and shallots over everything and cover with a lid or aluminum foil.
• Cook over medium heat for at least 30 minutes or until all the clams and mussels have opened.
• Divide clams and mussels between 2 plates and place an ear of corn, piece of chorizo and one lobster on top.
• Serve with melted butter and liquid from the pot on the side.